Scholars of the South Tigris is a new stand-alone game in the South Tigris trilogy set during the height of the Abbasid Caliphate, circa 830 AD. The Caliph has called upon the keenest minds to acquire scientific manuscripts from all over the known world. Players will need to increase their influence in the House of Wisdom, and hire skilled linguists to translate the foreign scrolls into Arabic. In this Golden Age of wisdom and knowledge, be mindful not to neglect one in pursuit of the other.
‣ The combination of bag building, dice placement, color mixing, and "workers for mitigation" creates an extremely unique experience at the table.
‣ Interesting decisions each turn as you begin to build your engine and forge your strategic path in the game.
‣ The 6 unique research tracks, and huge variety of scrolls and translators packs hours of replayability into the box.
‣ The shared resource system of scrolls and translators adds a lot of positive interaction and tension between players.
‣ Intuitive and easy to use solo mode, with 4 levels of difficulty to compete against.